Given today’s earthquake, I’m going to commemorate it by rounding up my favorite tweets and posts.
- The building I am in was just told to evacuate. I just evacuated my bowels.
- Did the Internet bubble just burst?
- Breaking: Remaining East Coast VCs make plans to move West. Last remaining reason to avoid San Francisco just eliminated.
- There was just a 6.0 earthquake in Washington. Obama wanted it to be 3.4, but the Republicans wanted 6.0, so he compromised.
- There will be a benefit concert for NYC earthquake survivors. Except you have to be on the list to get in.
- RIP Jenga towers everywhere.
xkcd made a great comic about the speed of tweets:
And of course, the winner is this post, which I’ll copy here:
“Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support, as we look to recover from the devastation of today’s quake!”